Details & Specs for Thermoskin Lumbar Support
Thermoskin Lumbar Support 4X-Large 53 - 57
- Provides pain relief and compression for muscle injuries, lower back dysfunctions, injuries to the lumbar discs & the sacroiliac joint.
- Two internal stays provide additional support. Adjustable elastic straps provide compression variation.
- Thermoskin Support Technology: The application of prolonged heat to the affected area is a simple and rapid form of treatment.
- Only Thermoskin has been clinically tested to increase skin temperature and subcutaneous (below the skin) temperature by up to 3°F.
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with injuries, Arthritis and RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
- For Prevention Treatment and Rehabilitation: * Prevention - Thermoskin may be worn prior during and after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries * Treatment - Thermoskin is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment
- Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to treat soft tissue injuries.
- Rehabilitation - Thermoskin is an important component in injury rehabilitation.
- Wearing Thermoskin allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, layoff and overuse injury.
- Only Thermoskin Thermal Supports contain the exclusive Trioxon lining. This is the secret to Thermoskin's comfort and effectiveness. Trioxon's advantages include: Captures your natural body heat for therapy and pain relief.
- Allows your skin to ventilate and remain comfortably dry.
- Corkscrew shaped fibers lift perspiration away from the skin.
- Provides a free flow of air.
- Thermoskin combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief of sports injuries Arthritis, RSI and more.
- Size 4XL: 53.25 - 57.75